Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Those Moments When

So you ever have those moments when
Someone is talking to you
Talking at you
And you want to turn to them and say,
You don't know me.
I know you think you do. I know you think you've known me for as long as you can remember, and longer than I can.
But you don't know me and you can't tell me when to stop because I can't,
I can't just stop whenever you want me to.
I know we've been around each other too long
But I can't deal with you harassing and talking over things and
Making
Me
Want
To
Hurt...
Me. You.
Mostly you. And I know you're scared of me.
I just
I cannot anymore.
I don't want to deal with you,
I can't deal with you.
Do you ever have those moments when
Someone is talking at you
And you want to murder them?

No comments:

Post a Comment